Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

TOYA - femelle, de taille moyenne, née environ en juin 2017 - (UKRAINE) REMEMBER ME LAND - DECEDEE

+15
ilonka08
bastina
Phine88
francisetophe
Nadège22
victoire69
Valérie-Cécile
Babylou71
Tedeschi
Abysse
patoucalin
Mag16
Samuelle
EmmaTagada
Morgane Ravel
19 participants

Page 4 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4

TOYA - femelle, de taille moyenne, née environ en juin 2017 - (UKRAINE) REMEMBER ME LAND - DECEDEE - Page 4 Empty Re: TOYA - femelle, de taille moyenne, née environ en juin 2017 - (UKRAINE) REMEMBER ME LAND - DECEDEE

Message par mustangacres Ven 2 Fév 2024 - 15:00

Another week has gone by since you were killed precious Toya. I still look at your pictures and the heartbreak is still so strong. The guilt for letting you down. But none of it brings you back or takes away how you suffered. We will always love you Toya .

mustangacres

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

TOYA - femelle, de taille moyenne, née environ en juin 2017 - (UKRAINE) REMEMBER ME LAND - DECEDEE - Page 4 Empty Re: TOYA - femelle, de taille moyenne, née environ en juin 2017 - (UKRAINE) REMEMBER ME LAND - DECEDEE

Message par mustangacres Mer 7 Fév 2024 - 2:11

Another month , your picture still brings me to tears . All I can do is say how sorry I am Toya . But that doesn’t change what you went through .,Toya , I will never forget

mustangacres

Message par mustangacres Ven 16 Fév 2024 - 15:03

Love you Toya , will never forget

mustangacres

Message par mustangacres Ven 23 Fév 2024 - 15:11

Another another week since you were killed has passed Toya. But the heartbreak hasn’t gotten any easier, we let you down, there’s no wayto make that up to you, or take away how you suffered. Toya, always in our heart.

mustangacres

Message par Valérie-Cécile Ven 23 Fév 2024 - 19:42

On pense à toi Toya et à tous ceux victimes de cette si grande non considération de la vie animale dans les pays de l'est.
Ces conditions sont terribles pour les bénévoles qui font ce qu'ils peuvent avec très très peu de moyens, qui sont à vos côtés sans pouvoir tous vous sauver et sans quelquefois avoir assez de croquettes pour vous donner à manger...
Ce sont eux qui sont à vos côtés et qui vous voient dépérir.
Ce sont eux qui sont à vos côtés et qui le matin font la tournée des box...

Et c'est terrible pour vous tous qui perdez la vie dans ces conditions.

Et moi derrière mon écran, mes yeux sont si souvent plein de larmes.
Je me sens tellement impuissante face à cette misère Sad
Valérie-Cécile
Valérie-Cécile

Féminin Messages : 11774

Message par mustangacres Ven 1 Mar 2024 - 14:41

I won’t forget Toya . I am so sorry . Love you , your life mattered

mustangacres

Message par mustangacres Lun 4 Mar 2024 - 14:19

Sweetest Toya, I just wanted to let you know the greatest sacrifice you made has saved the lives of four others. I hold you close to my heart forever.

mustangacres

Message par mustangacres Ven 8 Mar 2024 - 3:21

Love you Toya

mustangacres

Message par mustangacres Ven 15 Mar 2024 - 16:02

Always in our hearts

mustangacres

Message par mustangacres Ven 22 Mar 2024 - 15:11

Another week has passed . It’s Spring now ,but you aren’t here to see all the changes . I pray you know Toya, you will always be in my heart . I’m so sorry

mustangacres

Message par mustangacres Ven 29 Mar 2024 - 3:13

Always in our hearts . Can not stop thinking of you

mustangacres

Message par mustangacres Mar 2 Avr 2024 - 17:40

Toya, it was two years ago today somehow you miraculously survived the abandonment of Borodyanka . you were supposed to have a chance to finding a family never happened. instead you were killed over food. I’m so sorry Toya , I will never forget you .

mustangacres

Message par mustangacres Ven 5 Avr 2024 - 14:43

Sweetest Toya , another Friday since you were killed . I just can’t stop asking “ Why?” I’ll all his love you have you in my heart ,Toya

mustangacres

Message par mustangacres Lun 8 Avr 2024 - 14:50

Toya , another month has passed. And I still can’t get you off my mind. Why, did you never get the chance of loving family? Why did you have to suffer so? will always love you

mustangacres

Message par mustangacres Ven 12 Avr 2024 - 15:23

Toya , it’s raining today , makes me think it’s your tears wishing you were still here with a loving family . Always in my heart Toya

mustangacres

Message par mustangacres Ven 19 Avr 2024 - 17:02

Toya , another Friday, the day you were killed, comes and goes. You were always in my heart, Toya, why you never got to have a loving family I’ll never know.

mustangacres

Message par mustangacres Ven 3 Mai 2024 - 4:55

Toya , you are so missed , never had your chance which you so deserved .

mustangacres

Message par mustangacres Hier à 14:33

Toya , it’s another month now that has passed since you were killed. Those we trusted with your care, or not to be trusted, but we found that out too late. I’m so sorry we let you down. Even though we never got to meet you Toya we fell in love with you. I pray you found some big fluffy clouds to make your bed and you are happy

mustangacres

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 4 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4